- Parent, guardians are encouraged to enroll their wards no later than March for the academic year beginning in April. The rules and regulations laid down by the Education Authority with regards to admission are followed.
- Age limit as per rules. Those seeking admission to Pre-Primary class should be within the age group of 3+ as on April 1st of the year and on a corresponding scale of age for the other classes.
- Parents/Guardians seeking admission should register their documents which shall be followed by Interview/Examination/-Merit List/ Admission
- Admission are granted strictly on merit without any prejudice to cast creed, sex or religion. Admission of students are renewed every year depending on the student overall performance.
- Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
- The list of selected children will be displayed on the school administrative Office. Parents shall also be informed telephonically.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Important Documents to be Submitted/attached at the Time of Registration:
- Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority
- Self-attested copy of Adhaar Card of child and both parents.
- Self-attested copy of proof of residence. (Latest Electricity Bill/Ration Card/Telephone Bill/ Passport)
- Two passport size recent photographs each of Parents/Guardian, Child.
Final Admission is subject to verification of the following documents (Photocopy & Original)
- Birth Certificate in original
- Adhaar Card of child and parents (original)
- Proof of residential address (Passport/Registered Lease Deed/Paid Electricity Bill/Paid MTNL Telephone Bill. Electoral Card). In case of rental accommodation, an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted along with the driving license.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Certificate of Vaccination Card of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group Report.
- Civil Documents i.e.
- Pan Card of both parents.
- Passport of student if available.
- UID/Passport/License – any one proof of identity of both parents.
- Transfer certificate from school last attended for classes Prep onward.
- Parents of students approved for admission will be called for verification of original documents as per schedule. No undertaking regarding the documents mentioned above will be accepted at the time of verification.
- RRAA reserves the right to amend the fee for each academic session in order to provide enhanced learning experience and environment to students enrolled at School.
Disclaimer: The school reserves all rights with respect to accepting or rejecting an applicant’s form. The final decision of admitting a student solely rests with the school management and no claims will be entertained in this regard. Further, influencing any RRAA staff or Management directly or indirectly can lead to strict penal action and rejection of form by the school authorities.