Introduction and Profile
RR ASPIRE ACADEMY ( RRAA) had been newly established and founded by a professional experienced engineer to provide a quality education starting from Nursery to Grade 12, par with national and international schools which will enable students to become a leader and expert in their interested field.
RRAA is located at 8th Km from Bahraich-271801,Lucknow-Bahraich Road. The School is a Co-educational Senior Secondary CBSE School (Proposed) with boarding and lodging facilities and with best infrastructure that proposes to offer CBSE Curriculum, well integrated with best practices of Indian Education System. RRAA had been launched in March 2020 and admission will commence from Nursery to Grade VIII for the first academic year 2020-2021.
RRAA believes that children learn in their own unique style. Young minds have infinite capacity to understand, grasp and master various skills. Hence, we ensure that during the crucial years of children’s development, they are provided with practice based training under the guidance of experts.
RRAA aims to impart students with knowledge, discipline, confidence, excellence and a sense of responsibility. Education at RRAA focuses on the three dimensions of education-the academics, the co-curricular activities and the sports. Undoubtly, RRAA students will grow up to become inspiring individiuals, the nation and the world would be proud of.
Our Values and Attributes
Our values and attributes, which align with our guiding statements, are integral to creating a school culture and climate to realise our educational goals.
What Makes RRAA Truly Distinctive
- Provide a culture of excellence in academics and the all-round development of children
- Individualised attention to each child to cater to their diverse learning needs
- Talented, experienced and dedicated teachers with linguistic and cultural diversity
- Inclusive education, with a committed team of student care professionals
- Offers an integrated curriculum from LKG to Class VIII drawing upon the best of national and international curricula
- Wide range and depth of community service programmes, starting from Class III
- Upholds Indian culture and values, whilst fostering global citizenship
- A safe and secure learning environment, with focus on student well-being
- High-quality student leadership opportunities including exposure to leaders, innovators and iconic personalities from all walks of life.